K&M 25100 Microphone Stand
K&M 25100 Microphone Stand, 25100.500.55 (Black), part of K&M's Topline, is a straight tripod microphone stand, sans boom.
Three-piece telescoping shaft. Metal, non-marring height-adjustment mechanisms. The 25100 is, essentially, the 252 Microphone stand only without boom arm.
K&M 25100 Microphone Stand Features
- Extremely stable and sturdy
- Zinc die-cast base folds very small
- Made In Germany using Swiss Steel
- 5 Year Warranty
K&M 25100 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Height: from 23.622 to 57.086"
- Height adjustment: non-scratching locking screws
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 3-piece folding design
- Special features: zinc die-cast base folds very small
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Finish: black
- Weight: 5.286 lbs
K&M 25100 Microphone Stand Includes
- 25100 Microphone Stand
K&M 25100 Microphone Stand Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this solid and very strong stand for holding Moog Theremini with it's mic stand adaptor, as well as the Mbrace guitar/keytar holder that screws on to a mic stand. Both those items need much more support than simply holding a microphone. This stand does the trick. Extremely well made and FEA is one of the only sources and best prices for this specific stand. Keep in mind it has no boom arm.