The K&M 251 Microphone Stand is a straight tripod microphone stand without a boom arm. It features a three-piece telescoping shaft with a metal non-marring height-adjustment mechanisms.
The K&M 251 Microphone Stand is part of the K&M's Topline product category. It is, essentially, the K&M 252 Microphone Stand without a boom arm. Height can be adjusted with the help of non-scratching locking screws from 620 mm to 1,470 mm. This black finish solid steel microphone stand features a zinc die-cast base and socket with foldable legs.
K&M 251 Microphone Stand Features
- Three-piece telescoping shaft
- Metal, non-marring height-adjustment mechanisms
- Height adjustment via non-scratching locking screws
- Socket with foldable legs
- Rod combination features 3-piece folding design
- Zinc die-cast base folds very small
K&M 251 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Height: From 620 to 1,470 mm
- Height Adjustment: Non-scratching Locking Screws
- Leg Construction: Socket with Foldable Legs
- Material: Steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod Combination: 3-Piece Folding Design
- Size When Folded: 110 mm x 85 mm x 730 mm
- Threaded Connector: 3/8"
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 2.68 kg
K&M 251 Microphone Stand Includes
- 1 x K&M 251 Microphone Stand (Black)
- 5 Year Warranty
K&M 251 Microphone Stand (Black) Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Strongest basic stand I've found for heavy gearJan 4th 2016
I purchased this solid and very strong stand for holding Moog Theremini with it's mic stand adaptor, as well as the Mbrace guitar/keytar holder that screws on to a mic stand. Both those items need much more support than simply holding a microphone. This stand does the trick. Extremely well made and FEA is one of the only sources and best prices for this specific stand. Keep in mind it has no boom arm.