The K&M 18810 Tabletop Omega Keyboard Standis an extremely stable and solid keyboard stand in black finish. Expandable for multiple functions, it features two sided spring loaded locking screws for precision height adjustment.
The K&M 18810 Tabletop Omega Keyboard Stand features compact steel tubing construction and large, round, and adjustable floor protectors that make this attractive keyboard stand significantly more stable. Two-sided spring-loaded locking screws make precision height adjustment easy. The support arms can be adjusted to suit the size of the keyboard. When folded, the table is impressively flat. The design of this table matches the keyboard benches 14080, 14081, 14085, 14086 and 14087. An optional extra are the stackers 18811 for a second level and 18822 for a third level, allowing the use of a second or third keyboard/laptop. Use the adapter 18814 to mount the universal holder 18817 easily and quickly.
K&M 18810 Tabletop Omega Keyboard Stand Features
- Extremely stable and solid keyboard stand
- Expandable for multiple functions
- Two sided spring loaded locking screws for precision height adjustment
K&M 18810 Tabletop Omega Keyboard Stand Specifications
- Base Dimensions: 1,050mm x 575mm
- Height: From 600mm to 1,020mm
- Height Adjustment: Spring-Loaded Clamping Knob
- Material: Steel
- Max. Load Capacity: 80 kg
- Product Category: Topline
- Shape: Keyboard Table
- Special Features: With Engraved Height Scale; includes 4 Velcro Tapes to Guide the Cable
- Support Depth: 345mm
- Support Width: From 180mm to 790mm
- Type: Black
- Weight: 9.5 kg
K&M 18810 Tabletop Omega Keyboard Stand Includes
- 1 x K&M 18810 Tabletop Omega Keyboard Stand, 18810-000-55
- 5 Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use this stand with my Komplete Kontrol S88 keyboard which is light. It stays still even when I pound the keys. I have also used it with my Kurzweil K2500 which is an 88 key heavyweight. Works great with it also.