JZ Microphones V11 Microphone
The JZ Microphones V11 Microphone is a turning point for the praised Vintage series with an absolutely new microphone design, which follows the same vintage traditions and qualities as all JZ Microphones products, but is not a version or replica of a classic and legendary microphones like the U47, U67 or C12.
The number 11 stands for 2011 as reference year when a new classic microphone has been created. Vintage 11 is dedicated for everyone who loves recording in the highest quality possible and wants something better than all known studio standards. The Vintage 11 even has a budget-friendly price.
JZ Microphones V11 Microphone Features
- Designed to deliver well-balanced, super rich sound for warm yet transparent and clear recordings in numerous applications.
- Large diaphragm true electrostatic Golden Drop™ capsule provides crystal clear and transparent sound without harshness.
- Class A discrete electronics for maximum performance, durability and extremely low self-noise.
- Extremely low self-noise
- Built by hand, using only the best, most carefully selected electronic components, each and every JZ Microphones product allow you to fully capture the very essence of the performance.
- Advanced shock-mount technology will kill all unnecessary vibrations and keep the signal untouched giving you the best recording experience.
JZ Microphones V11 Microphone Specifications
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Operating principal: Pressure gradient
- Diaphragms active diameter: 27 mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Suggested load impedance: >500 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz into 1000 ohms load: 22 mV/Pa
- S/N Ratio CCIR 468-3 weighted: 76.5 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-weighted: 87.5 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level DIN/IEC A-weighted: 6,5 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 ohm load: 134 dB
- Dynamic range of the microphone preamplifier: 128 dB
- Phantom powering voltage on pins 2 & 3 of XLR: +48 V (+/-4 V)
- Current consumption:
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
- Signal polarity: Positive toward pressure on a diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
JZ Microphones V11 Microphone Includes
- JZ Microphones V11 Microphone
- Shock Mount
- Microphone Case
JZ Microphones V11 Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review