JZ Microphones HH-1 Dynamic Handheld Microphone
The JZ Microphones HH-1 Dynamic Handheld Microphone provides users with an all-metal extended frequency range to suit most vocal and instrumental micing needs.
The neodymium magnet equipped cardioid capsule is housed in an all-metal body with highly advanced shock mounting technology.
JZ Microphones HH-1 Dynamic Handheld Microphone Features
- Professional dynamic microphone for vocals, drums, guitar amps
- Extended frequency range for superb sound
- Neodymium magnet equipped capsule
- All-metal body
- Highly advanced shock-mounting technology
JZ Microphones HH-1 Dynamic Handheld Microphone Applications
- Live Vocals
- Snare Drum
- Guitar Amp
JZ Microphones HH-1 Dynamic Handheld Microphone Specifications
- Dimensons: 58 x 172 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: 50 Hz "" 18 kHz
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Wight: 280 g
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -74dB +/- 3dB
- Nominal impedance: 300 Ohm
- Magnet type: Neodymium
JZ Microphones HH-1 Dynamic Handheld Microphone Includes
- HH-1 Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- Microphone Holder
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Cable fits into microphone with difficulty and pulling it out needs as much muscle. Tone is decent. Takes EQ well. Handling noise is more bad than not. Kept it for its look! Not recommended! Search somewhere else!
I love this JZ Microphones but they are out of my price range, or the most part. I now own two the HH1 and the GTR 1. Inexpensive but exotic in my mic collection. Thanks for the quick service all the way from Latvia!