The JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap is an interview-recording adapter that connects between the headset and cell phone, providing stereo output to a recorder or mixer.
The JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap is compatible with most smart phones, tablets, and notebooks that use the 3.5 mm 4-conductor TRRS headset jack. Simply connect CellTap 4C between your existing ear-bud headset and phone, and then connect the stereo output to a mic level input on your recorder or mixer.
The transformer coupled stereo output provides the local mic on the left channel and the caller on the right channel. Local audio is a full bandwidth connection, meaning your voice will sound considerably better than the caller. Of course, audio quality is limited by the quality and placement of the microphone on the ear-bud style headset.
Wired Headset Required
The JK Audio CellTap 4C™ will not interfere with headset button controls on most devices. A headset is required for operation, as the phone will not recognize the JK Audio CellTap 4C without a headset connected.
JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap Features
- HD Voice Compatible (7 kHz Wide-Band Speech)
- 4-Conductor 3.5 mm Headset Interface
- Switch Selects Between Popular TRRS Configurations
- 3.5 mm Stereo Output
- 3.5 mm TRRS Headset Jack
- Screwdriver Caller Level adjustment
- Passive Design (No Battery or AC Required)
- Made in America
JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap Specifications
- Record Output:
- Type: 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Level: 2.4 mV RMS (-50 dBu Nom)
- Size: 2” x 2” x 1.3” (5.1 x 5.1 x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz
JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap Includes
- JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap
- User Guide
- 2 Year Warranty
JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap Downloads
- JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap User Guide (PDF)
- JK Audio CellTap 4C Wireless Phone Tap Data Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review