IK Multimedia T-Racks MAX Software Bundle
With the IK Multimedia T-Racks MAX Software Bundle you get 33 high-end audio processors, one amazingly low price!
Powerful processing and effortless mixing and mastering are just a click away. The T-RackS MAX bundle for Mac/PC gives you the keys to your very own professional mixing and mastering studio complete with 33 T-RackS high-end audio processor modules that range from compressors to limiters, equalizers to channel strips and more. All of the gear has been modeled after some of the most desirable production equipment of all time.
Taken as a whole it's a must-have set of sonic tools for sculpting individual tracks and full mixes for the discerning producer, engineer or musician. The T-RackS MAX bundle is the most comprehensive collection of processors from the popular, best-selling mixing and mastering plug-in suite and best of all, it offers its amazing assortment at a price that's a full 83% off what it would cost to acquire all of its pieces individually.
T-RackS MAX gives you all the processors included in T-RackS Grand plus all the individual gear models available in T-RackS Custom Shop (as in february 2016). Its 33 included processors spread from contemporary classics like our multiband Quad compressor series and near-invisible Stealth Limiter to timeless favorites like the Vintage Tube Compressor and EQ P50 series. Each one has been faithfully recreated digitally so that its controls work just like they do in real life. No matter your mixing and mastering needs, T-RackS MAX's complete selection of processors are ready to help you get professional results quickly and easily.
IK Multimedia T-Racks MAX Software Bundle Features
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X, and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain run up to 12 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review