The IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors are the smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world! the iLoud Micro Monitors provide you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration, and does so in every listening environment, especially in home and project studios.
iLoud Micro Monitor is two extremely portable, high-performance bi-amped speakers that delivers a combined 50W RMS of power for solid bass, plenty of headroom and a stunningly defined stereo image. Whether you’re recording, editing, mixing or mastering audio, editing video, sound designing or gaming, iLoud Micro Monitor ensures your production will translate well to the huge variety of consumer devices — headphones, home stereo systems, gaming consoles, car audio systems, TVs, and other listening systems.
With iLoud Micro Monitor, you will hear the truth in your music no matter whether you’re mixing in your bedroom, mastering in a small studio or just listening to your favorite tunes at home. And best of all, it offers high-end features that can be found only in monitors in big budget studios, but without the high-end price tag.
High power, smallest footprint
When the original iLoud speaker was released, it set a new standard for portable power and sonic accuracy in an ultra-small, portable form factor. iLoud Micro Monitor is a natural evolution of that design concept, and just like popular predecessor, offer a completely new and unmatched sonic experience. iLoud Micro Monitors are specifically designed for small makeshift working spaces — bedroom studios, small project studios, on the tour bus or in a hotel room, and they are perfect as an additional reference monitor system for super nearfield listening.
Ideal for small studios
Most home studios offer less than ideal space when working on audio and often resemble just a desk with a computer and speakers beside it placed against a wall. Most speakers are not designed for these small environments and sound boomy and undefined, but iLoud Micro Monitors have been designed to be the best possible reference monitor in these challenging “small room” situations. iLoud Micro Monitor’s small footprint saves space on your desktop and ensures closer placement to your ears thus minimizing room reflections. Plus, its internal DSP offers various EQ settings for optimizing bass and treble response as well as position compensation — this lets you switch between a “free field” and “desktop” setup effortlessly. You can also position iLoud Micro Monitor at two angles of inclination thanks to the integrated isolation base that guarantees further mechanical de-coupling and purer sound. With these features you can optimize your listening experience to suit the characteristics of the room you’re working in, therefore always ensuring that you’re working in the audio the sweet spot.
Superior monitoring, superior metering
iLoud Micro Monitor also gives you the T-RackS 5 Metering Suite for free upon registration. This broadcast-ready suite provides you with precision Peak, RMS and Dynamic Range meters, spectogram, real-time analyzer, phase and correlation meters and more. It’s a couple set of tools to manage all the aspects of your audio material with reference-class accurary. This convenient plug-in can be inserted on your master bus or any single track so your metering is as professional as your monitoring.
IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors Features
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP, controlled diffraction / low resonance enclosure and time-aligned crossover, deliver superior audio with ultra-linear frequency response.
- Powerful Class D bi-amplification system (50W RMS) provides plenty of headroom with lightning-fast transient response.
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer plus large flare bass reflex port produces “best in class” bass response down to 55Hz.
- High-quality woofer and tweeter — like ones found in high-end systems — without the high-end price.
- The smallest footprint of any reference quality studio monitor system.
- Fits anywhere — provides high-definition monitoring in the tightest spaces.
- Can be placed closer to you than other monitors reducing the effects of room reflections and standing waves.
- The first monitor system you can easily carry with you anywhere you go.
- Desktop or monitor stand placement with selectable EQ correction and adjustable integrated isolation base optimized for your setup.
- Mounts on regular mic stands for free-field positioning with no need for additional accessories.
- Wired connection with 1/8” stereo mini-jack and RCA inputs for recording, mixing and mastering.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection for listening to your music anywhere.
IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors Include
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors
- 4-Pin Speaker Connector Cable
- Power Supply
- Power Supply Cable
- 3.5mm to RCA (x2) Cable
- T-RackS 5 Metering Suite
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This lil speakers are really good. Heard all the hype and they live up to it. Solidly built and easy setup. Initial listening, I was pleased. The low end is more substantial for it's size. Very surprising. The highs are pleasantly represented. The midrange is where I'm getting the most benefit. These are my reference pair but could easily mix on these. The midrange is easy to decipher on these. Now, I've set them up with Sonarworks SoundID and they are absolutely incredible to work with. Clear soundstage. I'm using these more in editing and the mixing phase. Highly recommend!!!!