Heritage Audio OST-4 500-Series Rack
The Heritage Audio OST-4 500-Series Rack is a 500 Series enclosure in a square box format, able to accommodate up to 4 modules. As the rest of the new Heritage Audio line of 500-Series enclosures, it features ON SLOT Technology (OTS).
The ON SLOT TECHNOLOGY takes advantage of last generation power electronics to handle power supply on a per slot basis. Each slot has its own power supply linear regulation stages; therefore modules are isolated from the rest. They just share the metal enclosure. With literally hundreds of brands making 500 series modules, we at Heritage Audio think this is the professional way of handling this reliably, eliminating issues often associated with sharing power between different modules of different brands and natures.
Each slot features test LEDs for checking correct power operation (red for +16v, green for -16v), located aside of the slot connector. Thanks to the use of OST, the power capability of the OST-10 is 400mA per rail per slot maximum, with an overall of 700mA per rail, whichever is reached first. Each slot has its own red (+16v) and green (-16v) LEDs for easy testing of the power status.
Phantom power available is 80mA total. The RAF Blue Gray enclosure is made out of heavy gauge steel. Connections are by means of gold plated XLR Input and Outputs.
Heritage Audio OST-4 500-Series Rack Features
- 4-slot powered rack for 500 series modules
- On Slot Technology regulates power to each slot individually, isolating each slot
- Power capacity of 400mA per slot or up to 700mA across all slots, whichever is reached first
- Phantom power available: 80mA total
- Provides peace of mind when mixing modules with different power requirements from different manufacturers
- Over-current and thermal protection for each slot
- Audio inputs and outputs on gold plated XLR connectors
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review