Front End Audio frequently has gear that has been opened and used for demo purposes in our in-house studio. This interface has only been handled by our staff and is otherwise just like new and carries a full warranty. It includes everything as if new and has been repackaged in the original manufacturer packaging. So if you don't mind an occasional fingerprint or second layer of tape on the box, then you can grab a great deal today!
The Heritage Audio HA73EQX2 Preamp & EQ is a dual-channel, rackmount preamp and EQ based on the iconic 1073. It offers vintage vibe, rich harmonics and exceptional sound quality. By using genuine Carnhill input and output transformers, the same as the original 1073, the HA73EQX2 delivers comparable world-class sound and performance. The Heritage Audio HA73EQ is now twice as awesome with it's brand spankin' new dual channel format! After almost 7 years making one of the finest hi end outboard gear line in the industry, Heritage Audio is proud to introduce the Elite series.
Leveraging the expertise and reputation obtained with its former hand wired, extremely time-consuming hand soldered series, Heritage is able to offer a zero compromise, high quality yet very affordable alternative to the growing entry-level brands.
A combination of mass production, lean manufacturing and modern construction techniques, minimizes hand labor and therefore its high associated costs when manufacturing takes place in Western Europe. By passing the savings straight into the end users´ pockets, Heritage Audio releases the most affordable outboard preamps and equalizers in its class up to date.
Key components to obtain a true vintage sound are indeed maintained, like the industry standard Carnhill transformers, hand wound in St Ives, England.
Heritage Audio HA73EQX2 Preamp & EQ Features
- Made to the same specifications as the acclaimed ´73JR, ´73EQJR and DMA73 models.
- Industry standard Carnhill transformers hand wound in St Ives, England.
- 80dB, 3 stage fully discrete class A dual channel mic preamp.
- Line input on separate XLR for adding fat and warmth to prerecorded tracks.
- 20dB PAD on the mic input to avoid overloading the input transformer when desired.
- LOZ, switches the input impedance of the mic transformer from 200 to 50 ohm.
- Ultra high impedance, JFET based D.I.
- Fully discrete 3 band classic equalizer with vintage correct inductors.
- Hi shelf at 12Khz.
- Mid band selectable between 6 different frequencies and OFF.
- Lo shelf selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF
- Inductor based High Pass filter, frequency selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF.
- 1 Rack unit format.
- External universal power supply for worldwide use.
Heritage Audio HA73EQX2 Preamp & EQ Includes
- Heritage Audio HA73EQX2 Preamp & EQ
- Power Supply
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review