The Heil PR-22 SUT Handheld Dynamic Microphone is the same great mic as the Heil PR-22 UT but with the added functionality of a on/off switch.
The Heil PR-22 SUT Handheld Dynamic Microphone is essentially the Heil PR-22, but (like all other Heil Utility microphones), saves you money by shipping with just the essentials. The same patent pending diaphragm shock mounting, along with tight cardioid pattern element of the PR-22, makes the PR-22 SUT the choice for those who expect the best in a dynamic cardioid microphone but on a limited budget. This "S" version also has the added functionality of a on/off switch.
The Heil PR-22 SUT has exceptional low noise handling, response and impeccable reproduction of whatever source it takes in. It is a sleek & elegant, yet rugged, microphone―just like the PR-22.
Heil PR-22 SUT Handheld Dynamic Microphone Features
- Wide frequency range
- Outstanding low handling noise
- Very linear cardioid pattern
- Usable in extreme high sound pressure levels
- On/Off Switch
Heil PR-22 SUT Handheld Dynamic Microphone Specirfications
- Output Connection: 3 pin XLR
- Generating Element: Dynamic with strong neodymium magnet assembly
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
- Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced
- Output Level: -55 dB @ 1,000 Hz
- Finish: Black finish with stainless mesh grill
- Net Weight: 14 oz
Heil PR-22 SUT Handheld Dynamic Microphone Includes
- PR-22 SUT Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Microphone Clip
- Leather Pouch
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review