The HEDD HEDDphone TWO Headphones is an open-back headphone designed for the modern sound engineer and audio producer.
Powered by the latest advances in Air Motion Transformer technology and developed on the back of profound user feedback, HEDDphone TWO is hand-crafted in Berlin with a discerning eye on the needs of modern mastering engineers, mix engineers, and sound producers. HEDDphone TWO has a mission: to be entrusted with delivering stunningly precise, no-compromise monitoring within every step of an audio project.
It combines flexibility and incredible comfort with pure sound quality and no gimmicks. With a folded Kapton diaphragm over three times larger than in traditional dynamic, planar, or electrostatic driver designs, the sound of HEDDphone TWO is tailored to capture even the most nuanced transients and create a transparent, natural musicality. It produces a speaker-like, evenly balanced soundstage with stunning definition, allowing for long listening sessions with very little fatigue.
HEDDphone TWO features an all new mechanical design and lightweight materials like carbon fiber and magnesium to make the product more compact and enjoyable to wear. Its unique headband provides users with a true custom-comfort-fit; its smart strap system allows parameters like height, width, curvature and even the clamping pressure to be tweaked to an individual’s head shape and taste. To ensure highest flexibility straight out of the box, HEDD includes a carrying case as well as additional balanced / unbalanced cables, making it easy to take the HEDDphone TWO along for remote projects… and even on vacation. Heavy users will appreciate the included spare ear pads for prolonged use.Extensive material and reliability testing of HEDDphone TWO has resulted in the company offering a rare, extended 5-year warranty.
HEDD HEDDphone TWO Headphones Features
- All new re-engineered high definition HEDD AMT driver with patented Variable Velocity Transformation
- All new patent-pending headband mechanism
- Allows reproduction of frequencies from 10 to 40kHz
- Includes traveling case, extra earpads and four cables
- High-quality, vegan-friendly materials made in Germany
- 5-year extended warranty available with product registration
HEDD HEDDphone TWO Headphones Specifications
- Concept: Open-back over-ear
- Driver: Full-range VVT* Air Motion Transformer (AMT)
- Diaphragm: Kapton polyimide film
- Frequency range: 10Hz – 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/W
- Impedance: 41 Ohm
- Power Requirements: minimum 200mW, recommended >1000mW
- Cables: Kevlar-infused, graded
- Ear pads and head cushion: Vegan-Leather
- Weight: 550g (4kg incl. packaging)
- Dimensions: 386 x 311 x 219 (+/-5) mm
HEDD HEDDphone TWO Headphones Includes
- HEDD HEDDphone TWO Headphones
- Travel case to fit HEDDphone® TWO and Accessories
- Additional set of spare ear pads
- 2.2 m unbalanced cable with 6.35 mm termination
- 2.2 m balanced cable with 4.4 mm termination
- Unbalanced adapter from 6.35 mm to 3.5 mm
- Balanced adapter from balanced 4.4 mm to XLR
- Manufacturer Warrqanty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review