Hear Technologies Switch Back M8RX Monitoring Interface
The Hear Technologies Switch Back M8RX Monitoring Interface is actually two products in one giving the musician a choice to play live, record, or monitor their mix all in one single tool.
The M8RX is a personal interface to be used for live sound or recording, and also a multi-channel headphone monitoring system. While compact in size, the M8RX gives individuals options to use it in multiple ways, such as a mini recording studio setup or a simple communication system.
The research and design of the M8RX is what sets it apart. Our engineers created the sleek look and feel making it perfect for hanging from a belt, mounting on a mic stand, or sitting on a table. The M8RX features a total of eight channels of audio mixing – two studio-quality microphone preamps, two channel line-inputs, and four Dante network audio inputs/outputs. The M8RX’s two mic preamps have a distortion spec below 0.001% along with zero-latency analog mixing and monitoring of the four analog inputs. With Ethernet capability becoming standard in most pro audio gear today, the M8RX includes a total of four channels of Dante network audio inputs/outputs.
Along with the same high quality headphone amplifier as in the Hear Back PRO and OCTO systems, the M8RX has 5 watts of headphone power and can be connected to a computer via the Ethernet port. The unit uses PoE power over the same Cat5e cable as the Ethernet. The M8RX is manufactured in the U.S. to ensure our customers get the quality they have come to expect from Hear Technologies.
Hear Technologies Switch Back M8RX Monitoring Interface Features
- Local control of up to 8 channels of audio (4 local analog inputs and 4 Dante digital inputs)
- All 4 local analog input channels are made available on the Dante network as sources
- Two ultra-low-noise studio-quality discrete microphone preamplifiers
- Remotely/Locally adjustable microphone gain selectable in 6 dB increments between 30 and 60 dB of gain
- Ultra-low distortion of 0.001% THD+N (even with 60 dB of gain on the microphone preamp!)
- Zero latency headphone monitoring of the local analog inputs
- Remotely selectable LED color on top for easy color-coding and identification
- Optional Hear Technologies software for discovering M8RX interfaces on the network, controlling gain, phantom power, and LED color
- Standard CAT5e, CAT6 cabling delivers power and Dante digital audio to each M8RX interface
- Small enough to be belt clipped or mount on a stand or clip with ¼”-20 thread standard camera-tripod mount
- Use stand-alone as a small microphone preamp, analog mixer, and headphone amplifier without a Dante network connection (great as a "more me" system)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review