Hear Technologies Mix Back Remote
Hear Technologies Mix Back Talkback Remote
Hear Technologies Mix Back Talkback Remote Details
With the Hear Technologies Mix Back Talkback Remote Control, the talkback mic preamp is assignable to stereo masters 1 and 2, mono outputs 1 - 12, and the balanced intercom/slate output.
This optional talkback remote may be connected up to 500 feet from the Mixer using standard CAT5e cable. The talkback (remote COM) balanced output acts as an intercom for communicating with the front of house engineer or to the talent when used in a studio. The remote COM button also activates a relay for lighting beacons or virtually any function needing a set of dry contacts.
FOR USE WITH MIX BACK MIXER (MB) ONLY
Hear Technologies Mix Back Talkback Remote Features
- Remote Output: The Mix Back Remote is connected to the Mix Back using standard CAT5e cable. (wired 1 to 1)
- Switches 1-12: Routes the talkback microphone to the corresponding Mix Back master sections. Very useful for talking to a particular â??more meâ? output. Talkback is useful for live and studio personal cue.
- ST1/ST2: When selecting ST1 and/or ST2 switches, one can talk to everyone listening to those corresponding stereo mixes.
- COM: The COM button turns on the talkback balanced output connector on the rear panel and closes the talkback relay (for light beacons, dimming module for control rooms, the Talk Back 600 MV logic input, etc.).
- ALL: The ALL switch permits the talkback microphone to route to all outputs at the same time. This can be thought of as a broadcast to everyone connected to the Mix Back outputs.
Hear Technologies Mix Back Talkback Remote Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review