Guzauski-Swist GS4A Monitoring System
The Guzauski-Swist GS4A Monitoring System is designed for professionals to take the punishment of a tracking or writing session as well as provide the extreme accuracy and translation required for mixing.
No compromises! That’s the Guzauski-Swist motto. The Guzauski-Swist GS4A Studio Monitor Systems are a perfect example of quality craftsmanship and over 40 years of research and development. The Guzauski-Swist Audio Systems GS4A Studio Monitor System consists of the finest state-of-the-art components currently available. Delivering accurate full bandwidth frequency response and wide dynamic capability are hallmarks of this system. The Guzauski-Swist Audio Systems GS4A studio monitor system’s innovative design minimizes ear fatigue while delivering superb sonic accuracy for near-field or mid-field monitoring.
Guzauski-Swist GSA3i Amplifier
Produces over 3.5 kilowatts per stereo pair. The Class D power amplifier circuits utilized are approximately 85% efficient and produce much less heat than older Class AB circuit designs. You could roast a pig on the heat sinks required on an AB amplifier producing similar power output as the Guzauski-Swist GSA3 Amplifier Module. The DSP Processing Module is a primary component to the GS4A System delivering the end user a high degree of room frequency compensation through its front end. The Guzauski-Swist “GS DSP” software application gives your computer user an option to control the unit from a remote PC. The Guzauski-Swist DSP “GS DSP”, software application is designed to easily control and monitor the Guzauski-Swist DSP control module device, allowing the user to get the whole picture on one screen. Programs can be recalled and stored from and to your PCʼs hard drive, thus expanding the storage to become virtually limitless. The Guzauski-Swist DSP “GS DSP” comes with a wide array of presets configured for precise integration into the acoustical environment in which it is installed.
Guzauski-Swist GS4A Monitoring System Features
- 2 x 12″ low resonance, long excursion driver in a sealed cabinet eliminating port turbulence noise
- 3″ Dome VOLT mid range capable of high power handing and extended bandwidth which keeps the vocal frequency range away from crossover points
- 1″ Morel Soft dome Tweeter known for smooth and extended frequency response with exceptional power handling
- 3700 Watts of class D amplification in a separate rack chassis
- Rugged high current multi-pin Speakon connectors
- Sofit-mount or standalone application
- Digital processor contains the very best AD/DA converters and analog components available today
- Integrated DSP with user definable room compensation equalization and delay
- AES Digital and analog inputs
Guzauski-Swist GS4A Monitoring System Includes
- 1x GS4A Monitor (Left)
- 1x GS4A Monitor (Roght)
- 2x GSA3i DSP Amplifier
- 2x Speakon Cables
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review