The Genelec 8040BW Studio Monitors are ideal for studio and broadcast environments that demand a true sound with the astonishing performance and versatility. Check out this WHITE PAIR ready to go from Front End Audio!
The choice of recording and post-production professionals the world over, the Genelec 8040B is as famed for its versatility as its renowned performance. Compact enough to fit the most modest of rooms, but equipped with the high SPL of a true market leader, the appeal of the 8040B is rooted in its uncompromising design. Hear your mix as it really is with the colour-free, accurate reproduction of the rigid all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™). Push your work to its limits with flow-optimised broad bandwidth performance, and the on- and off-axis precision of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™). Finally, when your work is done, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry detects when your system is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode.
Boasting a superior performance for exacting professionals, the 8040B is a modern, monitoring classic.
This white version is a special order and has a 10-12 week lead time. If you have a deadline please reach out to us prior to placing your order.
Genelec 8040BW Studio Monitor Features
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
Genelec 8040BW Studio Monitor Specifications
- SPL: 105 dB
- Frequency response: 41 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2 dB (48 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 6 1/2 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 90 W + Tweeter 90 W
- Dimensions: H 365 x W 237 x D 223 mm 14 3/8 x 9 3/8 x 8 13/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 9.4 kg / 20.7 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input