The Gauge ECM-87 Virtual Mic Locker Kit combines the power of the ECM-87 microphone and the versatility of the Virtual Mic Locker software giving you the most accurate and responsive microphone enhancement system ever created.
The Gauge ECM-87 Microphone is a large diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone that is ideal for recording the voice, acoustic guitar, drums & all acoustic instruments. Its clear, full sound & smooth presence peak make it the perfect choice for all studio and broadcast applications.
Virtual Mic Locker Software
Quickly and easily enhance the sound of the Gauge ECM 87 by adding the tone and character of the world's most iconic and desirable microphones, with stunning results. Developed by Dr. Chandler Bridges with Final Mix Software and a team of researchers, these response curves are unbelievably accurate and faithful. The software is incredibly simple and easy to use. Just insert it on an audio track, select a classic microphone and adjust the slider to your taste. It really is that easy!
Gauge ECM-87 Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12.5mv/Pa (94db SPL @ 1kHz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17 dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- Max SPL: 128db (0.5% @ 1kHz)
- Power Requirement: 48v
- Capsule diameter: 1.07"" (27.18mm)
- Membrane Thickness: 6 MICRONS
- Type: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Supply Voltage: +48v Phantom Power
Gauge ECM-87 Virtual Mic Locker Kit Includes
- Gauge ECM-87 Microphone
- Virtual Mic Locker Software
- Shock Mount
- Pop Filter
- Padded Bag