Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner
The Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner offers superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. Featuring SMP technology, linear filter technology, extreme voltage shutdown and a Voltmeter to display line votlage, the PL-PROC is one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
The Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner features Furmans revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit, Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS), and the exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT). Together, these technologies comprise precisely what the customers have come to expect from Furman - uncompromised AC protection and purification. The Furman's Classic Series has been precisely engineered to exceed the critical demands of audio/video professionals, contractors, broadcasters, and musicians alike.
Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner Features
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Front panel convenience charger allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp
- Segmented LED voltmeter monitors and displays incoming line voltage
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers
- 20 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet)
- Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination
Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner Applications
- Instrument Rigs - You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike and your rig is up in smoke. Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner w/ Voltmeter Multi-Stage Protection defends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs and practice spots. With Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out of your amp.
- Recording - Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? With Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW. Furman's advanced advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes and surges. With a 15A capacity and eleven total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
- DJ Equipment - Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power out there - from air compressors turning on and off to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner w/ Voltmeter Multi-Stage Protection and LiFT keeps the bad stuff out and the dual pull-out front panel lights let you discreetly see your board and gear without distracting from the show on the dance floor.
- Pro Audio - When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner Specifications
- Max. Output Current: 20 amps
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Max. Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 10.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Power Consumption: 12 watts
- Safety Listing: cTUVus
Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner Includes
- PL-PROC Power Conditioner
- User Manual
- 5 Years Warranty
Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner Downloads
- Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Furman PL-PROC Power Conditioner Data Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review