The Ferrofish A32 Pro AD/DA Converter offers high end pro audio grade conversion up to +20dBu, with highly flexible signal routing between Analog, MADI, and ADAT - up to 192kHz, all in a single rack space unit.
The Ferrofish A32 Pro AD/DA Converter offers high-quality analog conversion, with the latest high-performance low-latency converter generation from ESS, the device sets a new milestone for multi-channel conversion. Combined with a temperature-compensated high-precision clock and an active jitter reduction hardware design, the 388-channel behemoth delivers an exceptional detailed sound. A total of four multitouch TFT screens show the levels of all 64 channels. A sophisticated help system provides context-sensitive help for the selected function at all times.
Ferrofish A32 Pro AD/DA Converter Features
- Redundant MADI I/O
- 4 x TFT Display with Touch Control
- Internal Routing Matrix
- High Performance DSPs - expandable
- Redundant Power Supply
- Flexible Remote Control
Ferrofish A32 Pro AD/DA Converter Specifications
- MADI I/O (AES10)
- 64 channels @32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- 32 channels @64kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- 32 channels @128kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Analog Inputs (AD): 4 x DSub25 (Tascam format)
- Headphones Out: 2 x ¼” (6.3mm) TRS jack, stereo with HQ amp section and dedicated DAC path.
- ADAT I/O: 4+4 optical interfaces (8 channels each with 48 kHz)
- GPIO Port: 4x General Purpose Inputs for switching Presets #1-4.
- Wordclock I/O: BNC: 1 x input, 1 x output (75 Ohm)
- MIDI I/O:
- 2 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS connector for remote control
- Conversion MIDI <> MIDI-over-MADI possible
- MIDI 2.0 pinout
- USB Port: USB 2.0 for Remote/Updates
- LCD Displays: 4 x TFT Multitouch Screen User Interface
- Audio Core Processor:
- SHARC ADSP-2148x series DSP
- Routing and processing of of all 384 audio channels.
- Source to headphone output.
- Calculation of of upcoming audio processing algorithms.
- Power Supply: 12V, 3A - 2 x input jacks with screw lock for redundant power.
Ferrofish A32 Pro AD/DA Converter Includes
- A32 Pro AD/DA Converter
- 1 x Power Supply, second PSU optional
- Warranty Information