The Electro Voice ND44 is a robust yet lightweight, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic instrument microphone with a tight cardioid polar pattern. The ND44 is ideal for tom-toms, snare drums and guitar cabinets. Innovative mounting clip ensures quick, secure placement on drum rims.
Designed for excellent performance on drums and other rhythm section instruments, the ND44 capsule is precisely tuned to deliver the aggressive and punctuated sound these instruments produce, as well as excellent isolation from the sound of other nearby instruments. Its rotating low-profile head and drum rim clamp make mic placement easy anywhere on a drum set.
About the ND Series
The successor to the renowned N/DYM series, the new ND Series expands the previous microphone offerings with four vocal and four instrument models for both studio and live sound applications.
Each ND Series model is equipped with features that are unique to both its price point and its particular application all designed to offer superior sound quality, acoustic control and robustness. At the heart of the new dynamic models is a new large-diaphragm capsule design which takes the technology of the original N/Dym capsule to new levels of sonic performance. Vocalists can select a specific ND Series model to provide optimal results according to singing style and stage volume. Sound engineers and musicians will benefit from an easy set-up due to innovative mechanical solutions that solve typical instrument mic placement challenges.
Electro Voice ND44 Dynamic Microphone Features
- Excellent acoustic control - With aggressive and punctuated sound
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule - Creates a rich and detailed frequency response
- Easy mic placement with low-profile pivoting head - Low profile and dual pivot points solve virtually any mic placement challenge
- DRC-2 drum rim clamp with easy-to-use finger loop design - Clamp material is soft and compliant and its handy finger loop allows a firm grip and simple motion
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum - Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting - Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
Electro Voice ND44 Dynamic Microphone Specifications
- Audio Frequency Response: 80 16,500
- Case Material: Die cast zinc handle, ABS polycarbonate head
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 1.91" (48.5 mm)
- Element: Dynamic
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 350 Ω
- Maximum SPL: > 140 dB
- Mic Type: Instrument
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.4 mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Tight Cardioid
- Power Requirement: Passive
- Shipping Weight : 17.21 oz (488 g)
- Height: 5.47" (139 mm)
- Weight Net: 6.84 oz (194 g)
Electro Voice ND44 Dynamic Microphone Includes
- Electro Voice ND44 Dynamic Microphone
- Rim Mount Mic Clip
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review