The Electro Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Dynamic Microphone is built with the same rugged design as the 635A but offers a neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity. Suited for electronic news production, electronic field production), television, film, radio remotes and demanding PA applications.
The Electro Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Dynamic Microphone has the same “hammer-like” toughness and classic performance and reputation as the 635A with the added benefit of increased output from its neodymium magnet structure. It is designed for increased ruggedness to meet the demands of exacting professional applications.
The Electro Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Dynamic Microphone's Acoustalloy ® diaphragm permits a very smooth response over a wide frequency range, yet it withstands high humidity and temperature extremes, corrosive effects of salt air and severe mechanical shocks. The diaphragm is protected from dust and magnetic particles by a carefully designed integral windscreen and blast filter. The windscreen provides excellent protection from wind noise, excessive sibilance and annoying "P-popping". This helps minimize the need for an external windscreen for outdoor use.
The Electro Voice 635N/D-B comes in semigloss black for "on camera" use. The increased output level and low sensitivity to mechanical shock make the Electro Voice 635N/D-B excellent for interviews, sporting events, special effects and voice-overs.
Electro Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Dynamic Microphone Features
- Omnidirectional dynamic handheld microphone
- Neodymium element for higher output
- Acoustalloy™ diaphragm material for very smooth response over a wide frequency range
- Integral windscreen and blast filter
- Black semi-gloss finish
Electro Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Dynamic Microphone Specifications
- Connector Type: 3-Pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 36mm (1.42")
- Element: Dynamic
- Family: Field Production
- Finish: Non-reflective black
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 80 - 13,000 Hz
- Impedance, Low-Z Balanced: 150O
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.8mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Power Requirement: Passive
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Case Material: Steel
- Height: 151mm (5.94")
- Weight Net: 6oz (170g)
Electro Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Dynamic Microphone Includes
- Electro Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Dynamic Mic
- Electro Voice 311 Stand Adapter
- 2 Year Warranty
Electro Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Dynamic Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review