Ebtech LLS-2-XLR 2-Channel Line Level Shifter
The LLS-2-XLR Line Level Shifter & Hum Elliminator from Ebtech is a handy two-channel utility that effectively provides line level transformation between balanced and unbalanced devices.
The LLS-2-XLR Line Level Shifter & Hum Elliminator from Ebtech is a handy two-channel utility that effectively provides line level transformation between balanced and unbalanced devices. The Line Level Shifter also contains Ebtech's Hum Eliminator technology for breaking the ground loops that cause 60Hz hum and AC buzz, noise that can occur when making these kinds of connections.
Audiophile quality components and passive design provide a quiet signal path throughout. The unit uses the physics of inductance and impedance matching to increase or decrease the signal voltage without the added noise of active electronics. "Smart" connections automatically distinguish between balanced and unbalanced connections. The unit features both 1/4" TRS phone and XLR inputs and outputs on both channels.
Ebtech LLS-2-XLR Line Level Shifter Features
- Converts back and forth between -10dBV and +4dBu
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS "smart" jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) inputs and outputs
- Built-in "Hum Eliminator" technology eliminates AC hum/60Hz buzz and noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Includes XLR connectors in addition to the 1/4" TRS phone I/O
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It works exactly as advertised! Levels shifted zero hum or noise.