Morley Hum Eliminator
The Morley Hum Eliminator is designed to eliminate 60 cycle hum caused by ground loops and convert unbalanced lines to a true balanced lines.
The Hum Eliminator uses a custom in-house made Isolation Transformers to break loop antennas that cause ground hum and buzz. The Hum Eliminator also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced connections and prevents the cable to act as an antenna for noise.
Simply place a channel of the Hum Eliminator on the cable connections between the two offending pieces of equipment. Hum Eliminator will not affect the quality of the audio, it will improve it. The Hum Eliminato uses 1/4″ smart jacks that accept any combination of unbalanced (TS) or unbalanced (TRS) plugs. These are passive devices (no power required), in cold rolled steel housings, hand-soldered circuit boards and top quality components and hardware.
All Morley products are designed, developed and manufactured in the USA.
Morley Hum Eliminator Features
- 2-Channel Hum Eliminator
- 1/4″ Smart Jacks and XLR Jacks
- Dimensions: 4.75″ (L) / 3.25″ (W) / 1.75″ (H)
- Prevents Ground Loops That Create Hum and Buzz
- Custom Morley Isolation Transformers
- Converts Back and Forth Between Unbalanced and Balanced Cable Types
- Simply Insert on Audio Connections Between Offending Pieces of Gear
- Not Intended for Use on Mic Level, Instrument or Powered Speaker Line
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review