The Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone incorporates patented technologies for high intelligibility and uniform off-axis response to ensure that the orator is always heard and well understood at the front, at the sides, below or above the microphone. It is ideal for use in civic centers, theatres, churches and houses of congress.
The Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone is a FlexMic™ Series podium mic designed for permanent installation in podiums and other surfaces for speech applications.
Whether it is a seasoned professional or a public speaking novice stepping up to the microphone, the Earthworks FlexMic™ FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone has you covered. Optimized for speech, the Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Microphone features a frequency response out to 20kHz and excellent phase response that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation.
The near-perfect polar response of the Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone provides incredible coverage and freedom of movement for the speaker. Whether speaking above, below or to either side of the microphone, every word will be reproduced with incredible clarity and intelligibility up to 90 degrees off-axis. This wider coverage also means that a single Earthworks microphones can be used to properly cover more than one speaker.
With 32dB or rear rejection, the Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone delivers more gain before feedback and exceptional isolation from unwanted sound sources.
The Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone is ideal for civic, corporate, court, government or worship spaces.
The Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone features a slim yet sturdy 7mm gooseneck that stays put when adjusted, while providing low profile sightlines. The gooseneck utilizes the latest in flex materials to virtually eliminate handling and movement noise.
A metal mesh windscreen coupled with layers of foam prevent the loud pop inducing bursts of stop consonants from reaching the microphone. For outdoor events, an additional foam windscreen accessory (FMW2) is available to help eliminate noise from high mph winds. Optional PMM1 permanent mount accessory available separately.
Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone Features
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Handles up to 139dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- RFI resistant
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone
- Maintains the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility
Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone Applications
- Performance Art Centers
- Corporate Boardrooms
- Educational Facilities
- Civic Centers
Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100O, balanced (50O ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 360mm x 22mm (13 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .25 lb. (25g)
Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone Includes
- Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone
- MC1 Mic Clip
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks FM360/HC Hypercardioid Podium Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review