Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone
The Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone is a 20kHz gooseneck podium mic with ultra-high intelligibility and reliable coverage. With more gain before feedback and exceptional isolation from unwanted sound sources, the FM360 is perfect for permanent installation in podiums and other surfaces for speech applications.
The Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone has been chosen for use in premium church installations, houses of congress, court rooms, political debates, corporate boardrooms, universities and many other educational and governmental institutions.
Whether it is a seasoned professional or a public speaking novice stepping up to the microphone, the Earthworks FM360 has you covered. Optimized for speech, the Earthworks FlexMic™ FM360 Microphone features a frequency response out to 20kHz and excellent phase response that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation.
The near-perfect polar response of the Earthworks FM360 provides incredible coverage and freedom of movement for the speaker. Whether speaking above, below or to either side of the microphone, every word will be reproduced with incredible clarity and intelligibility up to 90 degrees off-axis. This wider coverage also means that a single Earthworks FM360 can be used to properly cover more than one speaker.
With 32dB or rear rejection, the Earthworks FM360 delivers more gain before feedback and exceptional isolation from unwanted sound sources.
Ideal for civic, corporate, court, government or worship spaces.
The Earthworks FM360 Microphone features a slim yet sturdy 7mm gooseneck that stays put when adjusted, while providing low profile sightlines. The gooseneck utilizes the latest in flex materials to virtually eliminate handling and movement noise.
A metal mesh windscreen coupled with layers of foam prevent the loud pop inducing bursts of stop consonants from reaching the microphone. For outdoor events, an additional foam windscreen accessory (FMW2) is available to help eliminate noise from high mph winds. Optional PMM1 permanent mount accessory available separately.
Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone Features
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- Will handle up to 139dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- RFI resistant
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility
Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone Applications
- Performance Art Centers
- Corporate Boardrooms
- Educational Facilities
- Civic Centers
Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24 – 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 360mm x 22mm (13 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .25 lb. (25g)
Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone Includes
- Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone
- MC1 Mic Clip
- Data Sheet
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks FM360 13-Inch Podium Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review