Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. This Drawmer MC2.1 looks great and functions perfectly. It doesn't include the original box but we will make sure it is packaged securely and arrives safely!
The Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller is a versatile and intuitive monitor controller that combines the clarity and fidelity of the highest quality monitoring circuit. With the complexity of a host of mix checking features, the MC2.1 excels in it's accuracy and ability to faithfully reproduce what you record. The Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller has been designed with the philosophy that it is imperative what you record be exactly what you hear through your monitoring path without change.
The Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller incorporates four inputs with three stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output each with individual left/right trims under the unit to provide complete control over level matching. The active circuit has been designed to faithfully produce the audio signal whilst removing many of the problems that a passive circuit will bring. In addition, it has a host of mix checking features not often found on other controllers, such as individual left/right cut, as well as two seperate headphone amplifiers and a talkback facility, making the Drawmer MC2.1 a true engineers tool.
Whether you're mastering a cd/dvd, recording, checking a mix for balance and e.q, doing A/B comparisons, plus a mutlitude of other tasks, you'll have spent weeks designing the perfect studio environment and a fortune on active speakers, dynamics processors, various microphone and preamplifier combinations as well as a whole room full other gear, one thing is for sure - a monitor controller is central to every recording setup and probably the most important element of the entire signal chain - providing the reference' listening signal that enables the user to achieve the optimal mic placements, the perfect balance and EQ etc. There is one thing that should always be absolutely guaranteed - that you can rely on the accuracy of your Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller.
Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller Features
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design
- Linear power supply with low hum toroidal transformer and internal voltage selector switch
- 3 Stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output
- All outputs have individual left & right trims under the unit to provide complete control over level matching
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs
- Comprehensive mix checking facilities including Left/Right Cut, Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim, Mute
- Parallelled custom quad pots on main and headphone level controls for excellent channel matching and smooth feel
- Four inputs including balanced Neutrik XLR, balanced Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI, and shared aux phono or 3.5mm jack
- Two headphone amplifiers with individual level controls
- Built in talk back microphone with level control, mono output jack and internal headphone routing
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover
Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: 21dBu
- Maximum Output Level (Before Clipping): 27dBu
- Dynamic Range @ Unity Gain: 118dB
- Crosstalk: L/R @ 1kHz >85dB, Adjacent Input >95dB
- THD & Noise (Unity Gain 0dBu Input): 0,0014%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/- 0.2dB)
- Phase Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/- 2 Degrees)
- Power Requirements: 115V or 230V at 50-60Hz, 20VA
- Dimensions: (D x W x H) 272mm x 215mm x 81mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller Includes
- Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller
- Power Cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review