Drawmer CMC2 Monitor Controller
The Drawmer CMC2 Monitor Controller is a low cost, low profile, compact desktop controller featuring three input sources and two speaker outputs with a sub. The pro quality active circuit of your CMC2 delivers exactly the same sound what you record.
The Drawmer CMC2 Monitor Controller boasts the same audio circuitry as its bigger siblings MC2.1 and MC3.1 but with a restricted feature set. Designed primarily for the home studio it features two stereo input sources and an additional aux input source with dedicated level control. A choice of two pairs of outputs is provided for monitor section with a third output used for a sub or a mono speaker such as a grotbox. A headphone output is also provided at the front with a dedicated headphone level control.
Accurate & Transparent
With the same Drawmer pedigree as the MC2.1, the Drawmer CMC2 circuit is just as transparent and accurate. It's switches and paralleled custom-quad knobs have excellent channel matching, a smooth feel. You hear exactly what you've recorded!
The Drawmer CMC2 is very well connected: with 2 Stereo balanced jack inputs, plus a 3.5mm jack for your Smartphone/MP3 Player, with variable level control. It supports 2 sets of stereo monitors plus a sub-woofer, each with individual switches so you can activate them in any order, especially useful for A/B comparisons. In addition, it has a professional quality headphone output with a separate amplifier and level control, that provide the same audio quality and mix checking as the Drawmer CMC2 does through the speakers. Key Mix check features such as Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim & Mute are also included, to enable you to examine the quality of your recordings with ease.
The Drawmer CMC2 packs a lot of features into a small package. With a footprint of just 18x16cm and a very low profile the Drawmer CMC2 won't hog your desk space like some other controllers do. And if your on the move it's small enough to pop into a bag to take anywhere.
Tough & Secure
Whilst being smart and stylish the rugged, all steel enclosure will withstand the knocks and bumps of the studio, and, coupled with the high quality components used, the Drawmer CMC2 is built to last. In addition, a Kensington security slot provides protection from thieves.
Drawmer CMC2 Monitor Controller Features
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design
- Source switches can be active in any combination
- 3 Inputs in Total - Two on ¼ balanced jacks and One 3.5mm Front Panel Aux for your Smartphone/Mp3 Player
- 2 x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs
- Large volume knob incorporating a parallelled custom quad pot for excellent channel matching and smooth feel
- Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jack on the front
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input with Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc
- Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, as well as an easy access Mute switch
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock)
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm
- Stylish and Rugged Enclosure will withstand the knocks of the studio
Drawmer CMC2 Monitor Controller Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: 21dBu
- Maximum Output Level (Before Clipping): 21dBu
- Dynamic Range @ Unity Gain: 115dB
- Crosstalk: L/R @ 1kHz >80dB
- THD & Noise (Unity Gain 0dBu Input): 0,002%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/- 0.2dB)
- Phase Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/- 2 Degrees)
- Power Requirements:
- External Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz, 0.48A Max
- Output: 15V 1Amp (Voltage automatically selected by PSU)
- External Power Supply:
- Dimensions: (D x W x H) 164mm x 183mm x 45mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- EMC Standards: EN55022:2006+A1:2007 / EN6100-3-2 / EN6100-3-3
Drawmer CMC2 Monitor Controller Includes
- CMC2 Monitor Controller
- Switching Mode Power Supply
- 4 x Interchangeable AC Pin Adapters
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Drawmer CMC2 Monitor Controller Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, clean headphone amplification and all of the features for monitoring I need for my home studio like dim, mono, phase reversal etc, sub output, and the extra input for sources like my phone or ipad. I usually wait for Front End to do their 15% sales before I purchase and with that I got a great price. Free shipping was surprisingly fast!