The dbx dB10 Passive Direct Box offers all the benefits of a premium-quality Direct Box while preserving the sonic integrity and true characteristics of the signal source with its custom dbx mu-metal-shielded audio transformer, and high-quality Neutrik connectors.
The dbx dB10 Passive Direct Box includes a pad switch for instrument, line and even speaker level signals. And you can even take more control of your sound by utilizing the polarity invert switch to set the phase relationship between the direct and mic'd sound.
At dbx, when they do something, they do it right. So when they decided to create their new direct injection boxes, they didn't settle for the same old tired approach to direct box design. With their dbx name on the line, how could they? One look at their new dbx dB10 Passive and dB12 Active direct boxes will tell you that these are clearly different. With their bullet-proof construction, and extraordinary audio performance to rival their looks, finally there's a direct box worthy of the dbx name.
Utilizing custom dbx mu-metal-shielded audio transformers, high-quality Neutrik® connectors, and low-noise circuitry preserves the sonic integrity and true characteristics of the signal source. Both boxes include a pad switch that accomodates instrument, line and even speaker level signals. Take even more control of your sound by utilizing the polarity invert switch to set the phase relationship between the direct and mic'd sound.
As a professional, you don't have time for interference, so they've included a ground lift switch to solve potential hum and buzz problems due to ground loops. And between the combined shielding of the cast metal chassis and the custom-wound transformer, you can be doubly assured of a clean signal free from interference. All of this sits atop a solid, stable footprint, that will keep the dbx dB10 Passive Direct Box from being dragged around the stage, and the unique contoured underside allows secure stacking of multiple units.
dbx dB10 Passive Direct Box Features
- Premium Performance
- Rugged Design
- Stackable Chassis with Durable Rubber Foot
- Gold-plated Neutrik® XLR Connector
- Premium Chrome Toggle Switches
- Hi-Z 1/4" Input Jack
- Parallel 1/4" Thru Jack
- Transformer Isolated
- Premium Shielded Custom dbx Transformer
- Balanced XLR Lo-Z Output
- 3-Way 0/20/40 dB Pad Switch
- Flat/High-Cut Filter Switch
- Output Polarity Invert Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
dbx dB10 Passive Direct Box Specifications
- Input:1 instrument/line/speaker level
- Input Connectors: 1/4" jack
- Input Type: Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Insert Impedance: 150k Ohm typical
- Max Input: +20dBu (0dB pad); +40dBu (20dB pad); +60dBu (40dB pad)
- Output: (Thru) 1 parallel from input jack, 1/4" Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Connectors: XLR male balanced
- Output Impedance: 150k Ohm typical
- Max Output: 0dBu
- Transformer: Custom dbx mu-metal-shielded
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-2.5dB
- Noise: <-105dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD: <0.01%, 20Hz to 20kHz BW; <0.005%, 1kHz
- Dimensions: 5.82" L X 5.44" W X 2.20" H (148 x 138 x 56mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs / 0.65 kg
dbx dB10 Passive Direct Box Includes
- dbx dB10 Passive Direct Box Unit
- 4 Year Warranty
dbx dB10 Passive Direct Box Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review