The Crown CDi 6000 Power Amplifier is a solid-state 2-channel power amplifier designed for installed sound applications. Featuring an intuitive front-panel LCD screen and a switch-mode universal power supply, it provides 2100W output power at 4 ohm and offers onboard digital signal.
The Crown CDi 6000 Power Amplifier is a professional tool designed and built for installed sound applications. The Crown CDi Series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, CDi 4000 and CDi 6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
This 2100W Power Amplifier features an intuitive front-panel LCD screen to guide installers through their configurations. The Crown CDi 6000 Amplifier also offers onboard DSP for loudspeaker signal processing. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more.
In addition, the Crown CDi 6000 2-Channel Power Amplifier comes with a switch-mode universal power supply. The outputs are useable as dual or bridged-mono modes of operation. The bridged-mono mode bridges the outputs to provide increased output voltage. The Crown CDi 6000 2-Channel Power Amplifier is protected against shorted, open or mismatched loads; overloaded power supplies; excessive temperature; chain destruction phenomena; excessive output current, and input overload damage.
Crown CDi 6000 Power Amplifier Features
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available
Crown CDi 6000 Power Amplifier Specifications
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (For Full Rated Power at 8 ohms): 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (Per Channel @ 4 ohms): 2100W Stereo
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Below Rated 1 kHz Power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz): > 500
- Frequency Response (At 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (Below Rated Power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: >70 dB
- Input Impedance (Nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 16.2"
- Weight: 30.0 lbs
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
Crown CDi 6000 Power Amplifier Includes
- Crown CDi 6000 Power Amplifier
- User Manual
- 3 Years Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review