The Colossal Cable Brooklyn Patch Cable is specifically designed to brutally crush the resulting system noise and hiss in high-gain metal guitar rigs. The Brooklyn sounds the best with guitarists who play strictly hi gain amplifiers with hot pickups. From Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Prog Metal, Nu Metal to Shred - Brooklyn delivers better performance from your rig.
Like the city, the BROOKLYN is tough. Specifically designed to reduce unwanted "white noise" or "fizz" commonly associated with high gain rigs, leaving you inspired and ready to shred up a sonic canvas.
Discerning goat laden metalheads and shredders alike will appreciate the superb signal transfer and durability that today´s modern music demands. The Brooklyn is best suited for Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Nu Metal.
Shredders or soloist benefit with this cable because it tracks very well, they feel it is easier to solo and every note is clear.
The BROOKLYN can take anything you dish out and come back strong, delivering brutal honest tone.
Colossal Cable Brooklyn Patch Cable Features
- BARE annealed copper & braided shield
- HAND SOLDERED with ultra pure multi-eutectic silver solder
- AMPHENOL T-series (pro range) connectors
- HEAVY DUTY metal back shell
- STYLIZED shell design with ergonomic grip
- JAWS cable clamp
- MULTI POINT STRUCTURE strain relief
- CUT & ABRASION resistant outer shield
- LIFETIME WARRANTY( * Void if Tampered * )
- HAND MADE in the USA
- PROTECTIVE FILM containing pure gold & silver to improve conductivity and reduce oxidation