Solid State Logic has just announced the Solid State Logic Bus+ Stereo Buss Compressor - packed with a lot of awesome features! The folks at Solid State Logic have been on a mission to create the ultimate and most versatile incarnation of the Bus Compressor ever. The bedrock of the design remains faithful to the original circuit and using this as the foundation, they’ve built upon it, adding several unique coloration options and advanced processing tools. If you need it to be clean and punchy like the SuperAnalogue TM 9000 Series version, it can be. If you need it to be gritty and grungy like an early 4000E, it can do that also. Or if you need over the top, saturated parallel compression for the drums, THE BUS+ has got you covered.
The Solid State Logic Bus+ circuit design not only utilizes high grade components such as the 2181 THAT VCAs in the audio path for superior analogue performance, it's also incredibly flexible, offering four modes of operation and 3 distinct compression coloration options that can be combined to perfectly suit the genre you’re working on. As if that wasn’t enough, THE BUS+ features an all-new Dynamic Equalizer, a Transient Expander and comprehensive connectivity and routing options.
The BUS+ is the ultimate SSL Bus Compressor.
- The ultimate, most versatile incarnation of the Bus Compressor ever
- Authentic SSL Bus Compressor circuit utilizing high-performance 2181 THAT VCAs
- 4 modes of operation - Classic Stereo, S/C Stereo, Dual Mono or Mid-Side
- New Attack and Release time constant options including the new 'Auto 2' setting
- 3 distinct compression coloration options that can be combined or used individually: 4K Mode, Low THD Mode and F/B Mode
- Outstanding sonic performance and stepped pots designed for mastering and precision processing applications
- Built-in 2-band Dynamic EQ (D-EQ)
- Transient Expander
- Configurable processing order - Bus compressor pre D-EQ (default) or post
- External side-chain inputs and sends
- Variable side-chain High-Pass Filter control up to 300 Hz in 10 Hz steps
- Mix control for instant parallel compression
THE BUS+ from Solid State Logic is available NOW for purchase at Front End Audio! If you have any questions or would like help placing your order, give us a call and we'll be happy to assist!