Introducing the NEW Roswell Mini K67x Microphone!
By Front End Audio on Jun 2nd 2022
Roswell has just announced the new Roswell Mini K67x Microphone! Also available in a Matched Pair, the Roswell Mini K67x adds to Roswell's popular Mini K microphone collection adding a new sonic dimension to a diverse product line including the Mini K47 and Mini K87. The first in the line with a transformer coupled circuit, the new Mini K67x is designed to infuse character, color and mojo into your recordings. The microphone retains the "point and shoot" simplicity of the Mini K lineup, as well as the familiar compact form factor that makes it a breeze to position where many larger mics struggle to fit.
The microphone's name "K67" refers to the capsule design and circuit topology. The capsule is dimensionally based on the K67, although Roswell has created a proprietary voicing, which gives the mics its characteristic extended frequency response. The “x” refers to the transformer-coupled circuit, designed to complement the source with rich harmonics. This combination introduces a new flavor to the Mini K product line. The sonic inspiration for the K67x was the workhorse tube mic of the 1960s, which offered wideband frequency response and harmonics. The K67x capsule offers an alternative color to the Mini K47 and Mini K87, as well as an entirely unique texture.
- Proprietary 34mm capsule design
- Vintage circuit design with custom output transformer
- Hand selected, audiophile grade capacitors
- Heavy, solid steel body with durable finish
- Exclusive cutaway non-resonant shock mount
- Wideband frequency response provides natural capture of many sources
- Harmonic saturation enhances the source, much like a tube microphone would!
- Solid, high-quality construction ensures real world durability and long service life
- Low self-noise keeps hiss out of your tracks
The new Roswell Mini K67x Microphone is available NOW for purchase at Front End Audio! If you have any questions, give us a call and we'll be happy to assist!