Introducing the CAD E100Sx Microphone at Front End Audio
By Front End Audio on Feb 22nd 2022
CAD just announced the new CAD E100Sx Microphone which continues on their 30 year tradition of excellence. The E100Sx is a large diaphragm supercardoid condenser microphone that provides a smooth and articulate image of your sound source, with a "true to life" vintage tonality. While the E100Sx is capable of handling any sound source with ease, it particularly excels at vocals and stringed acoustic instruments.
Key features of the E100Sx include:
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- One-inch nickel plated capsule
- 100Hz high pass filter
- -10dB pad
- 136dB Max SPL
- Highly effective low profile shock mount
- Smooth articulate true-to -life reproduction
- Supercardioid pattern provides enhanced isolation from room noise
- Ideal for voice-over, acoustic instruments, percussion, podcasting or performance
The CAD E100Sx Condenser Microphone is now in stock at Front End Audio!