Beyerdynamic TG-I57C Clip-On Microphone
To pick up sound from brass instruments such as saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns, a microphone really has to function at a high level, a requirement where the Beyerdynamic TG-I57C microphone succeeds with flying colors!
Beyerdynamic TG-I57C Clip-On Microphone Details
To pick up sound from brass instruments such as saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns, a microphone really has to function at a high level, a requirement where the Beyerdynamic TG-I57C premium clip-on condenser microphone succeeds with flying colours. It can operate at extremely high maximum sound levels and reliably suppresses unwanted noise as a result of its cardioid polar pattern.
The easy to mount clamp with gooseneck for optimal positioning protects the instrumentâ??s surface and provides a reliable hold. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
Beyerdynamic TG-I57C Clip-On Microphone Features
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
Beyerdynamic TG-I57C Clip-On Microphone Specifications
- Transducer type: Electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 55 g
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review