Beyerdynamic A2 Headphone Amplifier
The Beyerdynamic A2 headphone amplifier is a completely fresh design, that has already been awarded with the renowned Red Dot Award: Product Design 2014. It does not only impress with its unbelievably natural and powerful airy sound, but also with its clear and high-quality design.
With its powerful and lively response, the A2 brings out the best performances from all dynamic headphones and supplies an excellent reproduction quality that is as close as possible to the original sound: From highs with a brilliant resolution and absolutely authentic mid-range to a deep, natural bass. Amazingly noise-free operation and precise control can be enjoyed via all headphones that are connected, regardless of their impedance.
Selected, hand-assembled components and the discrete circuit design open up a richness of detail that is hard to beat. Due to the two headphone outputs two people can enjoy their favourite music together and the sophisticated, intuitive operation of the A2 fills with enthusiasm. Applications such as the volume can be precisely and infinitely adjusted via the convenient remote control.
As a special highlight, the A2 is currently the only device on the market that provides separate adjustments for the impedance and sensitivity of the connected headphones as well as different levels of the audio sources. This means that headphones between 16 ohms and 600 ohms can be operated perfectly on the A2 without distortion occurring at high levels. With the voltage selector switch the supply voltage can be adjusted to 110 - 120 V or 220 - 240 V, which allows the device to be used worldwide.
Like its little brother, the A 20, the A2 top-of-the-line model is based on a clearly structured, elegant design with smooth rounded housing edges without visible joins, screws or rivets made of massive, anodised aluminium. Another special eye-catcher is the transparent charcoal-coloured glass panel, which is flush with the top surface, enabling you to look through the famous beyerdynamic sound-wave logo into the noble interior of the A2. LEDs spectacularly illuminate the circuit board in a warm light.
Each A2 is supplied with an extraordinary accessory, a rugged headphone stand made of aluminium. When it is attached to the device, it serves as a practical storage solution for the headphone keeping it ready at all times hanging over the device.
Beyerdynamic A2 Headphone Amplifier Features
- Discrete electronics for best audio reproduction
- Amazingly natural and brilliant sound reproduction with an excellent resolution and spatiality
- Two parallel headphone outputs for enjoyment of music for two people at any time
- Convenient remote control for all functions
- Via slide switches for selectable gain and impedance, the A2 can optimally be tuned to connected dynamic headphones (16 - 600 ohms) and to audio sources (HD compatible)
- Voltage selector switch for regional use worldwide (110 - 120 V and 220 - 240 V)
- Headphone stand for compact storage of headphones
- Elegant design with transparent glass cover enabling you to look at the illuminated noble interior
Beyerdynamic A2 Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Frequency range: 1 Hz - 100 kHz (-1 dB)
- T.H.D.: 0.001 % at 170 mW / 250 Ω
- Maximum output power: 170 mW / 250 Ω
- Unweighted signal-to-noise ratio: > 101 dB (unweighted)
- Channel separation: > 89 dB
- Headphone outputs: 2 stereo jack outputs 6.35 mm (1/4") in parallel mode (gold plated contacts)
- Analog inputs: 2 pairs RCA (gold plated)
- Analog outputs: 1 pair RCA (gold plated)
- Net weight without packaging: 2230 g
Beyerdynamic A2 Headphone Amplifier Includes
- Beyerdynamic A2 Headphone Amplifier
- Power Cable
- 1 Year Warranty
Beyerdynamic A2 Headphone Amplifier Downloads
- Beyerdynamic A2 Headphone Amplifier User Guide / Owners Manual
- Beyerdynamic A2 Headphone Amplifier Spec Sheet
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review