BAE DMPS 1073 Desktop Microphone Preamp
The BAE DMPS 1073 Desktop Microphone Preamp is a portable stereo desktop preamp and DI that pays homage to the classic 1073 preamp heard on countless hits!
The DMPS 1073 features the same preamp and the same St Ives Carnhill transformers as in the legendary 1073 and 1084. The DMPS 1073 comes standard with the 'Bootsy Collins' mod which consists of a Jensen DI transformer to create the first 1073 direct box. The DMPS 1073 features include two DI thrus, phase reverse, 48V for phantom power, a built in PSU for extra portability and the same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for.
BAE DMPS 1073 Desktop Microphone Preamp Features
- Built in PSU for extra portability.
- DI in and DI through.
- 48v for phantom power.
- Solid steel chassis.
- Same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for.
BAE DMPS 1073 Desktop Microphone Preamp Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- Mic Pre Input Impedance: ≅1200 ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≅150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain Voltage: 0 to 33.4 Volts
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight: 7.3 LBS/3.31 KG
- Dimensions (Inches): 5.3W x 4L x 11D
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review