BAE 1073 Preamp & EQ
The BAE 1073 Preamp & EQ is an authentic replication of the legendary 1073 which has been heard on countless hits of the yester-years. This 1073 replication is as close as you can get to the original unit and features the same Carnhill St. Ives Transformers, Elma Switches and Canford Wire.
The BAE 1073 looks identical to the original vintage module and will happily retrofit in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles because the entire product is hand engineered and wired in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry. The BAE 1073 features 80dB of gain so it is perfect for your low output ribbons. In addition is has a high-impedance DI for guitar and synths; and a polarity reverse switch. Select between 1200 and 300 ohms with the mic impedance switch.
This version does not include the 24V power supply or linking cable, which is sold separately. If you already have a power supply then this unit is ideal for adding a second 1073 to your recording setup but you will need to purchase an additional 5-Pin DC Linking Cable. if you don't have a power supply then you will want to look at the 1073 Preamp & EQ Bundle.
BAE 1073 EQ Features
- High Frequency: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 12kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- Mid Range: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
BAE 1073 Preamp & EQ Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- High Pass Filter: 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 35 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight: 6 LBS / 2.72 KG
- Dimensions: 19W x 1.75L x 9D
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review