The BAE 1066D Preamp & EQ is completely hand-wired using Carnhill St. Ives transformers and has the same mic-line pre-amp as the 1073, with the exception that the 1066D adds a few different frequencies to your pallet.
This unit is popular among guitarists for having a unique mid-range. The original 1066 only had a 10k shelving but this unit offers additional frequencies: 10k Hz,12k Hz,16k Hz, 20k Hz and 24k Hz.
This version does not include the 24V power supply or linking cable, which is sold separately. If you already have a power supply then this unit is ideal for adding a second 1073 to your recording setup but you will need to purchase an additional 5-Pin DC Linking Cable. if you don't have a power supply then you will want to look at the BAE 1066D Preamp & EQ Bundle.
BAE 1066D Preamp & EQ Features
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz &220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-16dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 700Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.4kHz, 3kHz, 7kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
BAE 1066D Preamp & EQ Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- High Pass Filter: 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- Mic Input Impedance: 1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: 150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review