BAE 312B 500-Series Preamp
The BAE 312B 500-Series Preamp offers the same sound as the 312A except with 9db lower of gain. The 312B is ideal for recording drums, percussion or other high gain signal sources without the need of using a pad.
The BAE 312A Preamp is made with the highest quality parts including Jensen input and output transformers and the BAE 2015 opamp. The 312A also includes a high impedance DI for guitar and synthesizer; and a front panel phase reverse and PAD.
BAE 312B 500-Series Preamp Features
- Made using BAE 2015 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers.
- Switches have gold contacts for long life.
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input.
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer.
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power.
BAE 312B 500-Series Preamp Specifications
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 75kHz (-3dB)
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1400 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈250k ohms
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 110dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.1 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 27W
- Equivalent Input Noise: -120 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
BAE 312B 500-Series Preamp Includes
- BAE 312B 500-Series Preamp
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review