The BAE 1073MPL 500-Series Preamp is the 500 Series version of the 1073MP and offers the same well-known characteristic sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
The BAE 1073MPL 500-Series Preamp offers two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones. As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
BAE 1073MPL 500-Series Preamp Features
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module.
- Original Marconi knobs.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
BAE 1073MPL 500-Series Preamp Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB