BAE 312A Dual Preamp
The BAE 312A Dual is super fast and punchy dual channel preamp that allows transients to pass easily... thus making it a go-to preamp for stereo recordings, drums and percussion.
The BAE 312A Preamp is made with the highest quality parts including Jensen input and output transformers and the BAE 2015 opamp. The 312A also includes a high impedance DI for guitar and synthesizer; and a front panel phase reverse and PAD.
This version does not include the 24V power supply or linking cable, which is sold separately. If you already have a power supply then this unit is ideal for adding a second 312A to your recording setup but you will need to purchase an additional 5-Pin DC Linking Cable. if you don't have a power supply then you will want to look at the BAE 312A Dual Bundle.
BAE 312A Preamp Features
- Made using BAE 2015 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers.
- Switches have gold contacts for long life.
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input.
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer.
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power.
BAE 312A Preamp Specifications
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 75kHz (-3dB)
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1400 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈250k ohms
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 110dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.1 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 27W
- Gain dB: 10 to 66 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -120 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
BAE 312A Dual Preamp Includes
- BAE 312A Dual Preamp
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review