BAE 1073MP Preamp
The BAE 1073MP Preamp is an authentic replication of the legendary 1073 preamp which has been heard on countless hits of the yester-years. This 1073 replication is as close as you can get to the original unit and features the same Carnhill St. Ives Transformers, Elma Switches and Canford Wire.
The BAE 1073MP looks identical to the original vintage module and will happily retrofit in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles because the entire product is hand engineered and wired in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry. The BAE 1073 features 80dB of gain so it is perfect for your low output ribbons. In addition is has a high-impedance DI for guitar and synths; and a polarity reverse switch. Select between 1200 and 300 ohms with the mic impedance switch.
This version does not include the 24V power supply or linking cable, which is sold separately. If you already have a power supply then this unit is ideal for adding a second 1073MP to your recording setup but you will need to purchase an additional 5-Pin DC Linking Cable. if you don't have a power supply then you will want to look at the BAE 1073MP Preamp Bundle.
BAE 1073MP Preamp Features
- Phase reverse button
- Impedance select between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Direct input switch
- Balanced line input
BAE 1073MP Preamp Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 35 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight: 6 LBS / 2.72 KG
- Dimensions: 19W x 1.75L x 9D
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review