Avantone Kick Drum Microphone
The Avantone Kick Drum Microphone a sub-frequency microphone that utilizes their famous reproduction white cone low-frequency driver.
The Avantone Kick brings the boom from your instruments out to the forefront, making large-sounding sources sound massive.
Not just any driver, but THE driver
The Low Frequency driver is the AV10-MLF. It has a single continuous press formed cone to match that classic sound. This allows a much higher level of quality control and consistency during the manufacturing process.
Includes a heavy-duty stand
The Kick utilizes a real wooden drum shell, and mounting it on a standard mic stand just won’t do. That’s why Avantone Pro included a stage-ready double braced drum stand. Whether you’re in the studio or on the road, the Kick is ready to deliver!
Avantone Kick Drum Microphone Features
- Delivers strong bass reproduction
- AV10-MLF driver
- Real drum shell
- Includes heavy-duty stand
Avantone Kick Drum Microphone Specifications
- Type: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-2,000Hz
- Output Impedance: 6.3 Ω
- Pattern: Figure 8
- Element: AV10-MLF 18cm cone
- Connector: Male XLR
- Shell: Birch Ply
- Drum head: Mesh 10”
- Size: 11.375” W; 11.375” H; 5.5” D (without stand)
- Weight: 3.1kg; 6.8Lbs (without stand) / 4.6kg;10.1 lbs (with stand)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review