The Aurora Audio GTQC Mk10 Channel Strip is quite literally one channel of the Aurora Audio GTQ2 Preamp and one channel of the Aurora Audio GTC2 Compressor. It all conveniently fits into a one rack space package!
All of the features of the GTQ2 and GTQC are here in the GTQC as well. One feature unique to the GTQC is the ability to independently use the preamp or the compressor. Balanced XLR in and out allows the user to patch in the pre or compressor on different sources if needed. To use the GTQC as an all in one channel strip, all you need to do is press one button. This enables the signal to go in through the preamp and come out the compressor. This makes the compressor output gain your final control for volume and lets you use the VU meter (in output mode) to make sure you have optimum levels.
If you have a pair of GTQC channel strips at your disposal, the user has access to some pretty serious power in stereo. Ideal for any stereo recording and compression, you can link the compressors with ease. All you need is a single TRS cable. Just like the GTC2, the stereo link follows which ever unit is compressing more. If you are looking to beef up your entire mix by having a stereo channel strip on the insert, look no further!
Aurora Audio GTQC Mk10 Channel Strip Specifications
- Preamp Input impedance: 1,200 ohms or 300 ohms (switch selectable on rear panel) transformer balanced and floating
- Compressor Input impedance: 10k ohms transformer balanced and floating
- Both devices have transformer balanced and floating outputs that will drive any impedance from 600 ohms upwards
- D.I. Input impedance: 10Megohms
- Frequency response: <20Hz to>50KHz + 1dB
- Distortion: <0.075% @ 1KHz
- Preamp EIN:<-125dB @ 80dB gain
- Compressor Noise: <-75dB (20 to 22KHz)
- Dimensions: 19″ x 1U x 11″ (482.6mm x 44.45mm x 279.4mm)
- Weight: 20lbs
Aurora Audio GTQC Mk10 Channel Strip Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review