The Audix Cabgrabber XL Guitar Cabinet Mounting System is a tension fit microphone clamp that fits on to most combo amps or cabinets between 14-20 inches in depth. It can be used with any microphone weighing up to 16 oz.
The Audix Cabgrabber XL Guitar Cabinet Mounting System is a simple, elegant, compact and easy to use mic clamp for guitar amps and cabinets providing innovative miking solution. The Audix Cabgrabber XL works like a charm when the amp is on an amp-stand or you are mic-ing the top cabinet of a stack. Every venue needs at least a pair of these great solutions for stage and studio.
A great companion to the Audix i5 dynamic instrument mic, the Audix CabGrabber™ XL tension-fit mic holder clamps to the top or sides of amps and cabinets, ensuring secure and precise positioning. Lightweight and compact, it fits cabinets 14 to 20 inches in depth (the standard CabGrabber fits 8- to 14-inch amps and cabinets). Strong enough to hold microphones up to one pound, the Audix CabGrabber XL is compatible with every standard mic clip and works equally well on cabinets with a flat surface or a recessed edge. Its tubular arm can rotate 180 degrees, allowing the microphone to be positioned directly over the sweet spot.
Audix Cabgrabber XL Guitar Cabinet Mounting System Features
- An innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant, compact and easy to use
- No tools required
- Adjustable, tension held
- Mic arm hand tightens firmly into position
- Holds mics weighing up to 1 pound (.45 Kilos)
- Works on cabinets with flat or recessed edge
- Clamps to side or top of cabinet
- Durable steel construction
Audix Cabgrabber XL Guitar Cabinet Mounting System Specifications
- Type: Compact Mic Clamp
- Compatibility: Guitar Amps & Cabinets
- Construction: Durable Steel
- Weight Capacity: Up to 1 Pound (.45 Kg)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review