The Audinate AVIO Dante Analog Output Adapter gives you two balanced line outputs over XLR Female connectors, converting the Dante Digital stereo audio to analog audio, allowing you to connect any monitoring or outboard processing to the Dante Network!
The Dante AVIO 2-Channel Analog Outputs let you drive analog line-level products you already own from any Dante-connected system. Bring your amplifiers, powered speakers and more to the world of audio networking with Dante AVIO. Dante AVIO Adapters let you use your favorite legacy audio gear with any Dante-connected system, delivering the interoperability, performance and scalability that only networking can bring. Cost effective, compact and built for the road, Dante AVIO adapters bring the modern connectivity that every audio pro needs in their toolbox.
Audinate AVIO Dante Analog Output Adapter Features
- Send audio to analog power amplifiers and powered speakers over a Dante audio network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
- Create easy drop-points for connecting overflow areas to a Dante network
- Connect analog powered speakers to your Dante audio network.
- Send audio to analog power amplifiers over a Dante audio network.
- Create easy drop-points for connecting cry rooms and overflow areas to a Dante network.
- Connect non-networked hearing aid loop amplifiers to your Dante audio network.
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 16, 24 and 32-bit audio support
- Excellent dynamic range, SNR and THD performance
- Configurable gain / attenuation
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Dante Domain Manager ready
Audinate AVIO Dante Analog Output Adapter Specifications
- Max signal level (balanced)*: +18dBu / +4dBu / 0dBu (0dBV /-10dBV)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-/+0.5dB)
- Impedance: 150 Ohm balanced, 75 Ohm unbalanced
- Dynamic Range: > 100dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.01% at +4dBu
- Connectors: RJ45 & XLR-M
- Power: Class 1 802.3af PoE
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24
- Dante Device Latency: 1, 2, or 5ms (configurable using Dante Controller)
- Network: Transport Dante Audio over IP, AES67 RTP
Audinate AVIO Dante Analog Output Adapter Includes
- Audinate AVIO Dante Analog Output Adapter
- Manufacturer's Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review