Arturia MiniLab MKII USB MIDI Controller
The Arturia MiniLab MKII USB MIDI Controller is a compact, portable USB-MIDI controller that ships with a comprehensive audio production software suite.
Utilizing USB bus power, the velocity-sensitive twenty-five-key controller adds a dual bank of eight velocity- and pressure-sensitive back-lit performance pads, sixteen rotary controls that provide dedicated pre-mapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Lite software, and responsive capacitive touch-strips for pitch bend and modulation. A sustain pedal input (pedal optional) extends the functionality of the controller.
Arturia MiniLab MKII USB MIDI Controller Features
- Small profile, portable controller
- Twenty-five note, velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- Eight RGB back-lit performance pads with two internal pad banks
- Sixteen rotary encoders with dedicated pre-mapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Lite software
- Keyboard octave up and down switching for full range access
- Pitch bend or modulation using responsive, capacitive touch-strips
- Sustain pedal jack
- Includes Analog Lab Lite, Ableton Live Lite, and UVI Grand Piano Model D virtual piano
- USB/MIDI class compliant - no drivers needed
- Kensington Security Slot
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review