Arturia MicroBrute Hardware Synth
The Arturia MicroBrute Hardware Synth is a pure analog sonic powerhouse of a synth. Small in size but loaded with features, the MicroBrute is simple to use and allows anyone to tweak sounds and make music without having to delve too deep into synthesis.
The Arturia MicroBrute Hardware Synth is a landmark new synth at an incredible price packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub-oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, a super-fast envelope, a syncable LFO, Arturia's new step sequencer and a patchable mod matrix.
The Arturia MicroBrute is new but carries the award-winning heritage of its big brother, the MiniBrute. The Arturia MicroBrute was designed to be small but still retain an amazing sound quality. With a 100% pure analog voice path and advanced interconnectability via MIDI, USB, CV/ GATE, this machine is a true powerhouse synthesizer that takes your sound to a new level.
If you’re new to synths, you’re looking at one of the easiest to use and most unique-sounding synthesizers Arturia thinks money can buy. And if you’re a synth veteran, Arturia thinks it won’t have escaped your attention that Arturia MicroBrute is also a seriously capable semi-modular sequence-able beast. Wait till you hear how it sounds. No presets, no menus, nothing to get between you and the ability to sculpt your sound live. Not only does Arturia MicroBrute give you the means to create, perform and be completely original every time you power up, it does it with astounding sound quality.
Process audio. Sequence analog gear. Give your modular a new LFO and Envelope Generator. Hook up to your DAW and make whole tracks. Hook up to your Drumtracks, open your door, and play a whole gig. Tiny in size, tiny in price, huge in sound, and vast in potential. Arturia has had so much fun with Arturia MicroBrute: Now it’s your turn.
Arturia MicroBrute Hardware Synth Features
- Massive Oscillator - Sawtooth, Pulse and Triangle waves with unique modifiers. Ultra Saw makes for huge sounds; Metalizer adds complex harmonics to the triangle wave. Sub Osc will rattle the house.
- Steiner-Parker Filter - Beefy filter with Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass modes. Resonance can be pushed into self-oscillation.
- Modulation Matrix - Modulate the sound of the Arturia MicroBrute by connecting modulation sources and destinations. You can also use it to connect with external gear. With the Arturia MicroBrute's stackable patch cables, you get even more modulation possibilities!
- Sequencer - You get 8 sequences with up to 64 steps each to create multiple musical phrases.
- Superfast Envelope - ADSR envelope generator allows the sharpest attacks or extra-long release times.
- Syncable LFO - The LFO supplies three waveforms and can run in sync with the Sequencer.
- Fine Tuning - The Arturia MicroBrute uses 100% analog VCO's. Although ours are very stable, you may sometimes need to tune your instrument.
- CV/Gate In/Out - Connect your Arturia MicroBrute with your vintage analog gear.
- Audio In/Out - Process audio through Arturia MicroBrute; connect it to your favorite devices thanks to its audio input and output as well as MIDI input.
- USB Connection - Control Arturia MicroBrute from your DAW or use it as a master keyboard.
Arturia MicroBrute Hardware Synth Specifications
- Type: Monophonic Synthesizer
- Audio Signal Path: 100% Analog
- Steiner-Parker Filter: 2-Pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass)
- Oscillator: Analog Voltage Controlled
- Oscillator Mixer: Overtone, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, audio in [on rear panel]
- Overtone: ‘Overtone’ Sub Oscillator/5th Generator
- Signal Enhancers:
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw Generates Fat Sawtooth Waveforms
- Metalizer Brings in Extreme Harmonics
- Brute Factor™: Delivers Saturation & Rich Harmonics
- LFO: 3 Waveforms (Sine, Sawtooth, Square), Can Freerun or Sync to Arpeggiator
- ADSR Envelope Generator: Yes
- VCF Cutoff Tracking: via Keyboard
- Keyboard: 25-Note Mini-Key Keyboard
- Mod Wheel: Assignable to Cutoff or LFO Amount
- Pitch Wheel: Bend Range Selectable via Software
- Octave Selector: From -2 to +2 Octaves
- External Analog Audio Input: Yes
- CV In Iacks: Pitch, Filter, Sub-Harmonics, Pulse Width, Metalizer, Saw Animator
- CV Out Jacks: Pitch, Envelope, LFO
- MIDI In Connector: 5 Pin DIN Connector
- USB MIDI In/Out: Yes
- Audio/Headphone Outputs: 1/4” Audio & 1/8” Headphone
- Full-Functioned Step Sequencer:
- 8 Memories
- Up to 64 Steps Per Memory
- Tap Tempo
- Rate Control
- Step Divisions (via Software)
- Trigger Modes (via Software)
- MIDI Sync: Yes
- Bottom Panel: Steel
- Power Supply: 12V DC 1A
- Instrument Size: 12.8 x 8.7 x 2.36 inches (325 x 221 x 60mm)
- Instrument Weight: 3.86 lbs. (1.750 Kg)
Arturia MicroBrute Hardware Synth Includes
- Arturia MicroBrute Synthesizer
- 2 x Mini-Jack Patch Cords
- Power Supply
- Preset Sheets
- User Manual
Arturia MicroBrute Hardware Synth Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review