Apogee Control Hardware Remote for Apogee Element Series and Symphony I/O Mk II Interfaces
Sometimes, it just feels right to have hardware control at your fingertips. With the Apogee Control hardware remote, you have 8 buttons and a control knob that you can configure to control a wide range of settings. Apogee Control Hardware Remote connects directly to your Mac using a simple USB cable.
Apogee Control Hardware Remote connects directly to your Mac using a simple USB cable. Apogee Control is sold as a separate accessory.
With Apogee Control, you gain lightning access to input and output levels using the large Symphony-inspired Control knob and 3 control knob focus buttons, plus immediate access to a wide range of functions using the 8 user-configurable buttons.
Apogee Control Hardware Remote Features
- Hardware remote accessory for Symphony I/O Mk II and Element series I/O interfaces
- Sold separately
- Symphony-inspired Control Knob plus Input, Headphones and Speaker control knob focus buttons for lightning access to input and output levels.
- 8 user-assignable buttons offer a wide variety of functions:
- Analog Input control input type, 48V, soft limit, group, polarity
- Analog Output control mute, dim, sum to mono, speaker set selection, reference level
- Engage Talkback
- Launch Control software app
- Connects to Mac with supplied USB cable
- Compatible with Symphony I/O Mk II, Element 24, Element 46 and Element 88 audio interfaces
Apogee Control Hardware Remote Specifications
- Mac Only
Apogee Control Hardware Remote Includes
- Apogee Control Hardware Remote