APEX 675 Headworn Microphone
The APEX 675 Headworn Microphone is a lightweight low-profile head-worn microphone designed specifically for theatrical or presentation applications. The microphone's capsule picks up with an omnidirectional polar pattern, reducing proximity effect.
The APEX 675 Headworn Microphone's integrated cable with interchangeable threaded connectors ( TA3F, TA4F, Locking Four-pin and locking 1/8th-inch TRS Jacks Included) ensure the mic is compatible with virtually any popular wireless transmitter including Shure, Line 6 (using Shure style TA4F connector), Audio Technica, AKG and Sennheiser systems.
The APEX 675 Microphone capsule picks up with an omnidirectional polar pattern, reducing proximity effect (excessive artificial low frequency boost that occurs when the capsule is close to the source). For best results always use the APEX 675 with the windscreen provided.
If the APEX 675 is needed for wired applications, an aftermarket phantom powered preamp module like the APEX570-PHANTOM (optional - not included with APEX 675) with TA4F to XLR-M adaptor is required.
APEX 675 Headworn Microphone Features
- Low-profile headset microphone
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Compatible with most popular wireless beltpack transmitters
- Interchangeable TA3F, TA4F, 8521 (Audio Technica) and 8523 locking 1/8th -inch TRS (Sennheiser) Connectors included
- Mic boom is switchable for right or left facing applications
- Folds for compact storage
APEX 675 Headworn Microphone Specifications
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -60dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1v/ubar@1kHz)
- Impedance: 2000 O
- Operating Voltage: 1 - 10 VDC
- Weight: 0.56 oz / 16 g
APEX 675 Headworn Microphone Includes
- APEX 675 Headworn Microphone
- TA3F Connector (AKG)
- TA4F Connector (Shure, Line 6)
- 8521 Connector (Audio Technica)
- 8523 Connector locking 1/8th -inch TRS (Sennheiser)
- Pop Filter / Windsock
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review