APEX 370 Headset Microphone
The APEX 370 Headset Microphone is ideal for singers, drummers or anyone who prefers to have their hands free during a performance and not be tied to a traditional mic and mic stand. The lightweight and easily adjusted wire frame is tough enough to withstand continuous, highly active use yet, be comfortable enough to wear for extended periods of time.
The APEX 370 Headset Microphone features a dynamic cardioid microphone specifically optimized for close proximity use and as a dynamic mic does not require phantom power to operate. An attached 15-foot (4.6m) XLR microphone cable direct connects to any traditional PA mixer.
APEX 370 Headset Microphone Features
- Rugged secure headband assembly
- Flexible microphone gooseneck
- Handles high SPL
- Unidirectional polar pattern allows maximum gain before feedback
- Ideal for live vocal, announcement and broadcast applications
APEX 370 Headset Microphone Specifications
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 15,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -84dB (+/- 3dB, 0dB = 1v/ubar@1kHz)
- Impedance: 600 ohms =/- 30% @ 1kHz
- Cable Length: 15ft (4.6m)
APEX 370 Headset Microphone Includes
- APEX 370 Headset Microphone
- Integrated XLR Cable
- Velcro Support Headband
- Mic Windscreen
APEX 370 Headset Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I needed and expected.